The SPAC Spring Show is recognized island-wide as a superior exhibition and sale of original paintings, sculpture and fine crafts.
Every year we invite professional and private members of our community who share the desire for cultivation of the arts to commit to the purchase of an original piece of art by becoming an Art Patron.
As a SPAC Patron, for your non-refundable $150 contribution to SPAC, you will enjoy the following benefits:
- Complimentary entry to the show plus an exclusive online “Patron’s Preview” of the main gallery artworks prior to the Patron’s Gala.
- A $100.00 credit towards your purchase of an original piece of art from more than 700 pieces on display in the main exhibition hall.
- An invitation for you and one guest to attend the private Patron’s Gala on Friday, April 22nd, 6:30-9:30 PM at the Mary Winspear Centre prior to the opening of the show. Be one of the first to browse the gallery in person, meet the artists and purchase artwork.
- Gala perks include professional guitar background by local musical artist, Brad Prevaderos, excellent local wine from Symphony Vineyards, plus hot and cold gourmet appetizers from Island Culinary Service.
- Your contribution to the arts community will be noted by the appearance of your name in our event brochure (or you can remain anonymous if desired).
If you are interested in becoming a SPAC Art Patron, you have two options:
1) Click on the button below to sign up and pay online.
2) Download our paper registration form, fill it out, and mail it to us along with a cheque. (Follow the instructions in the form.)
- There is a limit of 100 Patronages available each season, so don’t delay.
- Gala invitations will be sent by mail upon receipt of contributions.
- NO extra guests allowed this year due to Covid distancing.
- NO admission to anyone under 18 years of age due to alcohol served on the premises.
- You will be notified which Covid protocols are in effect for the show.
We thank you for your interest in the Saanich Peninsula Arts & Crafts Society and look forward to seeing you at the show.