The SPAC Spring Show is recognized island-wide as a superior exhibition and sale of original paintings, sculpture and fine crafts.
Every year we invite professional and private members of our community who share the desire for cultivation of the arts to commit to the purchase of an original piece of art by becoming an Art Patron.
As a SPAC Patron, for your non-refundable $150 contribution to SPAC, you will enjoy the following benefits:
- Complimentary entry to the show.
- A $100.00 credit towards your purchase of an original piece of art from the main exhibition hall.
- An online “Patron’s Preview” of the main gallery works prior to the Patron’s Gala.
- An invitation for you and a guest to the private Patron’s Gala reception on the Friday evening prior to the opening of the show. Be one of the first to browse the gallery in person, meet the artists and purchase artwork, all the while enjoying an evening of live music, enticing appetizers by Jazzaniah, and fine local wines by Symphony Vineyards.
- Your contribution to the arts community will be noted by the appearance of your name in our event brochure (or you can remain anonymous if desired).
If you are interested in becoming a SPAC Art Patron, you have two options:
1) Click on the button below to sign up and pay online.
2) Download our paper registration form, fill it out, and mail it to us along with a cheque. (Follow the instructions in the form.)
Note that there is a limit of 100 Patronages available each season, so don’t delay!
We thank you for your interest in the Saanich Peninsula Arts & Crafts Society and look forward to seeing you at the show.